" Take me away from here , Take me somewhere where love is like breathing, I don’t care where we go as long as I’m there with you "
Be with someone that requires you to grow, makes you forget your problems, holds your hand, likes to kiss, appreciates art, and adores you.
We assume others show love the same way we do — and if they don’t, we worry it’s not there.
Anonymous asked: do you have any suggestions on how to start art? i really wanna start but i have no idea and my skills are that of a four year old
How to start art:
1. gather materials (ex. pencil, paper, tea, easel, good lighting)
2. find resources and inspiration (ex. artists you like, your interests)
3. be comfortable and relaxed — or uncomfortable and stressed, however you work best
4. take classes, or teach yourself — tutorials, practise, experimentation
5. repeat steps 1 - 4, and don’t stop because you are tired.
Good luck and have fun.
Pros and cons of making food